Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, January 27, 2007

VeloCC says hello to the Omaha area!

Well, it has been a while in the making, at least in my head, to start my own blog to reflect on my daily "stuff" as I call it and I finally took the time to sit down to get started. There are many different things I to want write about. But there will be plenty of time:)
A lot of you know me propbably through the mtbiking. I raced last year the beginner's women and made second overall, I also play bike Polo on Sunday afternoons and for about a months, I am the proud owner of a Trek Pilot 2.1. Is hasn't beem ridin out on the road but very laoyaly on the trainer. Can't wait for weahter to warm up one can ride longernin the evening.
Well, It is time for me to go to bed and some sleep. I will write some more tomorrow. In the meantime, you can try to fugure out what all the words on my blogtitile mean.....:)))

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory