Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, February 1, 2007

Gebraut nach dem deutschen Reinheitsgebot!

I was down in Lincoln today and had dinner with Marc and Sydney. Marc talked about German beer and I remembered this picture I took in a German supermarket of the beer section. This is just ONE row of several. The beer gets mostly sold in these racks, that you pay a refund for (as well as for the bottles), so everything gets returned, cleaned and re-used AND filled again with delicious German beer (gebraut nach dem deutschen Reinheitsgebot, which means, it consists pretty much only of the basic ingredients needed to brew beer....whatever those are, sorry I don't really know, I am a wine drinker, and I know there isn't a beer berry.
Marc and Sydney were also brave enough to go out and ride today.
A big hohaa to them. I rode as well, in my basement. That is after walking Mr. Whiskers for an hour. Somehow, it seems so much easier for me to keep warm walking than biking...
Well, I had a great evening thanks to the Lincoln peeps and now it is time to go to bed.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory