Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, February 3, 2007

I hear skiing is in my future:))


Looks like R&R, and Martin and I swapping out the nobby tires for some smooth skies towards the end of the months for some skiing in Nevada.
How COOL is that!!!
In order to get a feel the the wintery conditions, I went for another ride today. Yes, you can call me crazy. It was 7 Degrees when I left and oh yes there was some wind. I was actually fine until my toes got cold. I still haven't figured out how to keep them warm. That is so much easier in ski-boots:)
Winter-Gardening has its challenges as well. Well, I am trying to put some cuttings into soil that I got this week. Well the bag of soil was outside, behind the house, so I hauled that thing in and let it sit for a while until I could knock a bit out of it. It is still too frozen to be worked with. My cuttings will have to wait until tomorrow to get into the soil.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger How do i get to my old stuff said...

u are so lucky. have fun u.

22:33

 
Blogger VeloCC said...

I know, I can't believe it myself:))

11:35

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory