Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I NEED SOME HELP!!!!!!

Well, you all know Mr. Whiskers by now. This pictures was taken at my birthday party last January. Isn't it nice of him to wear that stupid hat for me:)
Well, as some of you know, we got Whiskers to keep Chelsea...
company. She was my beloved Jack Russell that I had for over 12 years. Chelsea went to Doggy Heaven last May and Whiskers became an only child.

Today, I got this picture by email from Whisker's family. These are all little full brothers and sisters of him and they are looking for are home....

How on earth can you resist a picture like that? I know the dogs come from a good home, I would like to have a play mate for Mr. W, BUT.....

HELP!!!!!!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Adrian Olivera said...

Mr. Whitie and Mr. SplitFace.

19:53

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory