Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Sick Day

Sick Day for me not for Mr. Whiskers but his loyalty is endless. I decided to stay in bed today and take it easy. Mr. Whiskers, who never leaves my side anyways, thought, since I look pathetic, he must do the same. I don't know what I do to my Jack Russell Terriers, but they always turn into these part-time couch-potatoes...am I really that lazy? Or am I so calming that their "nervous" energy just melts away. They say the dogs always turn out like their owners...at least he is a pretty smart and cute guy, so he must have that also from hanging out with me all the time, yes?!!

Like I said, I am in bed and take advantage of the modern technologies, like my lap-top, wireless Internet and the cyberspace. I have been around computers for a while, but I really never liked them all that much. When the Internet started my interest grew, especially having friends all over the world and all of a sudden being able to stay in touch with them. But again, I am not the person to spend much time in front of the TV or the computer instead of.... Last year, yes I know sometimes, it takes me a bit longer and I am not a techno-geek, I saw a blog for the first time and though: "need".

Now, due to the weather, winter, TV program, I know I am looking for excuses, I am hitchhiking through cyberspace and I am having a blast! I get to know people from all over the world AND I finally found an outlet for myself. I can write some things down and doing this on my blog feels like telling it to a friend. I am not sure how many people read my blog, but it doesn't really matter. For right now, it is my diary, where I can put things in that I don't want to be forgotten and that I would like to share with whoever might be interested.

3 Comments:

Blogger How do i get to my old stuff said...

That is such a cute pic. What a goofy dog.

07:34

 
Blogger K Olivera said...

Nothing like cuddling with JRs. They are great medicine. :-) Hope you feel better.

06:40

 
Blogger Adrian Olivera said...

We got one of Millie when she was just a puppy doing the same thing...two legs out we call it the "superman". Or when you are next to her then she is "stiff arming".
JR's...awesome!

08:34

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory