Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, March 2, 2007

Winter Park, Colorado


We made it to Winter Park!
The reasons, why I am so excited about it, are multiple. For once, my scheduled flight yesterday from Omaha to Denver got canceled. So, making it here today made it even more special. Martin was already in Colorado Springs for a meeting and picked me up at the Denver air-port.
Second, because I love Winter Park and third, we have SNOW. We will have fresh powder tomorrow and the forecast promises sunshine:)
When we got in today it was kind of frosty: -4 degrees.
We rented some cool demo skis. I got some last years K2 ladies skies. Very cool! Can't wait to try them out...will let you know how they ride tomorrow:)
SKI ON!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory