Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Going to Kaaansaaaas

That is me down in Kansas after my VERY first XC race. I made 3rd against two very good riders (and there were more in the field)


Going to Perry, KS to race the Crocodile Rock Race : YEAH!!!
Various reasons to be excited about. First of all, it is NOT raining down there...
Second, even though Martin is sick, he is coming with, THANK YOU!!
And last but not least I like to race down in Kansas because, that is where I started racing last year and it brings back good memories, plus, I like to see how I will do this year with a few more riding miles (or kilometers) under my heart rate monitor.
That is after the last race of the Heartland Series last year. I made 4th in that race on got third overall.....I was happy about it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory