Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, April 2, 2007

Lazy Day ...

...or Rest Day as some people call it.
That was my day today. I could feel about every muscle in my body and I am having neck problems. I know, where it comes from. Not haven ridden my bike in sooooo long. The neck is always on of my week spots and I have problems with it off and on. New bike, new neck problems:(

I didn't even finish the last of my flower beds, but I am sure, it will be still there tomorrow and I can do it then.

Other than that nothing much happened.

Oh, does anybody have a ladies saddle lying around that I could use on Saturday for the race?
I need one and don't have the money right now to buy one. That would be super sweet!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger How do i get to my old stuff said...

If you wanted u could use one of my ladies brooks and see if u like it. Altho after riding the mtb stuff, i have to endorse the Terry Damselfly

21:23

 
Blogger VeloCC said...

I would love to try out your saddle. That way, I would know what I invest my money in.

07:49

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory