Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

New Ride

I have a new Ride: an Intense Spider . It's Martin's but he hasn't been riding it for a while now since he got his 29er, so he got the idea, that I should make that my race bike:) Hey, no complaints here.

I will try it out tomorrow night at the TNR. Will see, how it climbs at L&C...

I Just hope, my Blur, won't feel neglected...

Isn't this weather Yummy? I worked in the yard today. I still had some bulbs to plant that I didn't get in last fall before the freeze. I tried to trick them out, by putting them in the fridge for a couple of weeks. We'll see if they will come up.

I also have another box of summer bloomer bulbs sitting in the sun room that need to be planted. I forgot what I ordered...Dahlias maybe? I will let you know once I opened the box...



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory