Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, April 9, 2007

Wanna race somewhere else?

Anybody up for a road trip to Waverly, IA? I got an invitation from Jeff Kervove and I would love to try my legs on some different soil.



It's a day after the Swanson race, so it would be easy to jump in the car and make it a Saturday Nite in Des Moine. I have never been there.

I am getting in my race mood as you can tell:))
I hope, I will feel the same about it tomorrow, when it comes to my sprint training in the rain...


This weekend, I have the choices between THREE RACES: Pedal in the Pasture on Saturday, Lake Manawa Weekend,
and a Heartland Race Series Race,
at Crowder State Park on April 15th.

9 Comments:

Blogger K Olivera said...

Des Moines is a fun little town. If you go, check out the Hessen Haus downtown--a little German bierhall that has good live music (at least the 4 times I've been there)--the food is good too (but not sure whether it is 'authentic good') They put on a pretty fun Oktoberfest festival too. :-)

05:49

 
Blogger Adrian Olivera said...

If I have nothing going on i might try it out. You should post it on Lincoln-Roadies and teamFIRE blogs.

07:32

 
Blogger VeloCC said...

I will do that!

08:56

 
Blogger K Olivera said...

If you happen to go let me know what you think.
My fav are the pig wings.

09:31

 
Blogger VeloCC said...

I will let you know:) Have you been to the one here in Bellevue, on Capehart, the Edelweiss?

14:17

 
Blogger K Olivera said...

I have not--is it any good? Maybe we will have to check it out.

20:25

 
Blogger VeloCC said...

I think it is pretty good and they have German beer on the tap:)

13:46

 
Blogger bluecolnago said...

the ingawanis race is cool. jackal and kerkove put on a good show and it's a nice place. you'll like it!

peace out, yo!

09:37

 
Blogger VeloCC said...

Thanks! That is actually one thing I like about racing somewhere else. You get to see other places. And there is no better way than learning to ride a trail by racing it...afterwards you go back and say no way, I went through there. I am excited!!

12:17

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory