Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, May 20, 2007

First Place at Swanson River City Shootout

As some of you might know, I am riding a Santa Cruz Blur and I LOVE this bike! Anyway, this morning , Martin said: " ride like a blur", so I did and that's why I like this picture:)
My pace was almost at a the 10 mile mark and that is F A S T for me.
and that is why I got one of these handed over in the end: A nice medal with a big one on it:)
Some more action-shots, thanks to Martin. The one one the left was at the very beginning of the race, where I had a great sprint and was first to enter the single track. On the right, just another
CCShot fighting hard for her "money"



























The beginner podium. Yes, this wasn't a race to just how up and the girl in the red HighGear jersey actually road on a cyclocross bike and beat me at Tranquility a month back. Today, she had no chance of reaching me, since I had my afterburners on for the whole race.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Kerkove said...

Wahoooooooo! Yippppeeeeeee!!!!!!!

04:44

 
Blogger How do i get to my old stuff said...

GREAT JOB! Congratulations. Your work is paying off! :)

06:42

 
Blogger LoupGarou said...

Congrats again. :)

07:22

 
Blogger VeloCC said...

thanks guys:)

07:49

 
Blogger mtb05girl said...

Nice work!! Keep it up!

20:05

 
Blogger VeloCC said...

:))))

21:05

 
Blogger mtb05girl said...

Actually, yes I have been using Zicam. I've used both the chewable and the nasal spray versions. Unforuntantly, it's settled in my chest now. Hopefully it's gone by this weekend...it's a huge weekend for me! Anyway, thanks for the tips!!

21:35

 
Blogger Cornbread said...

Awesome Christine!

16:47

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory