Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Flower Power


My latest addition to my selection of plants is this orchid. They are fickle plants, but I like the challenge. They only bloom once a year, but then for several weeks. This one just started. Let's see, how long this one will bloom. I feed it special food.

Outside, I have been spending several hours on my flowers beds. Cleaning up the spring flowers, spreading some new dirt and get rid of some weeds....that reminds me, I still have a whole box of bulbs sitting in my sun room that need to be planted, I guess that will be tomorrow's job.
Oh, and then my favorite, mowing the lawn, my two-hour-work-out. Yes, we do have a big yard! I did that today.
I also have one flower bed that needs to be "build". The stones need to be set around it and the soil loosened up and then I have to figure out what to plant it it. Maybe veggies......


Tonight, I went for a ride on the Keystone. Oh my God, those underpasses are messed up from the rain. They are dry now, but they must have been totally flooded.

I also had a Doctor's appointment today. I have been having neck problems from a MTB accident last year. It has been bugging me now more since I ride more and I finally decided, I need to do something about it. First he said, I should stay off the bike for a while...NOOOO!
So we settled on physical therapy, which is fine by me. Hopefully that will help my neck!









2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm happy to see the food is working! They are beautiful plants. Ours has had its bloom for nearly six weeks now.

12:30

 
Blogger How do i get to my old stuff said...

it's gorgeous!

14:00

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory