Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, May 4, 2007

Impressions of my Garden

This is my yard. Well, you see part of it (and it is also Martin's but I am the Flower Girl). I like to do what I call, my Daily Garden Walk and look at my plants and flowers. Here is what I have seen today...







By the way, I collect Hostas,
there are about 2,500 cultivars on the market. That would be a bit much, but if you have a Hosta and it is getting too big for you, I would LOVE to take some of it. They are easy to divide...
My yard has a lot of shade due to many mature trees and Hostas love the shade.


















I love to garden and if you want to come by and look at my diggings,you are more than welcome.

Just no mountain biking in my flower beds:)







2 Comments:

Blogger Cornbread said...

Nice lookin' garden! With all this rain over the next week, you shouldn't have to water it. :)

07:53

 
Blogger VeloCC said...

yeah, that is always the positive side of the rain. We don't have a sprinkler system, or I should say, Martin (Mr. Whiskers) and I ARE the sprinkler system

09:22

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory