Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Seven-little-known-facts




I have been reading this one blog Up in Alaska for a while now.
Actually, it was one of the blogs, that inspired me to start my own blog. I even went back and read the blog from the very beginning and I realized, that what I would write now, would still be "there" later...
Anyway, I found the blog because, I have been always fascinated by cold climates. I don't know why, but whenever someone writes about living in the arctics or such a listen up. Well, on top, when I found out, that Jill the author of the blog is a bike rider, she had one my full attention.

One of her resent blog entries was about these famous seven-little-known-facts and I left a comment with seven of mine.
While I was reading my blog comments about my garden I came across a very important fact that I have to share here:

I absolutely HATED gardening as a child!!!!! Believe it or not. It is true:) You can ask my parents. They still can't believe, that I have a garden like this and actually enjoy working in it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

4 June 2007



After the storm, my mind cleared.


And a high wind arose and blew the tropics north.







running quartz crystals through a blender.

sand through your engines.

bubbles in your bays.

estuaries reaching out toward forbidden seas...

sand through your eyes.













5 June 2007




Calm as baby's breath


as peaceful as the storm's eye


Clouds spread and drawn with rough strokes of stratospheric winds


a warm and windy tropical day.










7 June 2007


Black water at dusk.

Lighting on the horizon.


Warm winds coming in across the darkening waters.


A flash of white wings as an egret takes flight.


And Thunder like God clearing his throat.










8 June 2007




Morning star in the still of the clear, dark waters.


a sky as clear eyed as a young girl.


bruised and tattered storm remnants limp off in the gathering light.












9 June 2007



Tickled her fancy.


giggling all the day long.


pretty good for a Saturday.


Clouds on the lake floating aimlessly by.



She smiled big--grinned really.

19:16

 
Blogger VeloCC said...

Thanks Poetry, that's beautiful!

19:58

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory