Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, May 6, 2007

XC Race Waverly, IA

Some pictures of today's race. Some where taken by Martin but most were taken by Jeff Kerkove. He helped organizing the race. (click on his race picture and you can see more pictures.)
It was a great course. Unfortunately did we not get away without getting hit by those major rain fronts moving through the Midwest.
Made second, met lots of nice people and had FUN:)

This is my first attempt to link my blog to pictures to my Flickr account.


6 Comments:

Blogger Adrian Olivera said...

You are hard-core!

08:15

 
Blogger VeloCC said...

I don't know. I think MTB is just an excuse to play in the mud without getting yelled at:) (like my Mom used to)

12:21

 
Blogger LoupGarou said...

Congratulations.

12:32

 
Blogger VeloCC said...

Kevin, you gotta come out and race with me:) It is SO MUCH FUN!

14:36

 
Blogger Marc Walter said...

I like that pic of the shoes. Great contrast.

09:03

 
Blogger LoupGarou said...

I'd definitely be up for that, especially before the Swanson race on the 20th. Want to make sure I'm on the right path. :)

12:51

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory