Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Double Ride Day

Had an early physical therapy appointment this morning. Massage for my neck and shoulder. Supposed to be riding related, but after working on the Platte trail for over three hours on Wednesday night, I needed it for that. And it felt sooooo good:)

After that, I "saddled" my road bike and did my today's exercise: Muscle Tension Efforts. Go with a low cadence against a hight resistance: gear, hill, head-wind, etc. ...
I tried to do it right here in my neighborhood, but the hills weren't long enough, so I jumped on the Keystone and faced the wind and started grinding....
I did that for about an hour. Just about the prescribed time...

But I wanted to get some MTB time in to dial in the Intense for Sunday's race. So tonight, I joint the weekly TNR (Thursday Night Ride) and rode two laps at Swanson Park.

The shifting is still a bit edgy, but it is getting better and I can tell, I rode today.
My legs hurt....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory