Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Blooming Weekend

Mr. Whiskers found his "fav" spot for the hottest days. He just stays in there and plays with his balls. It's pretty cute to watch him...

I didn't do much this weekend.
I felt a bit under the weather and I didn't even feel like riding.
I tried to ride Saturday morning. Martin and I went for some riding to Swanson, but I quit after one lap and went home:(
I am constantly tired and I have NO energy.

All, I did was cleaning the house a little bit and in the evening we went to visit some friends.

This morning, I slept until 10:30 am, with Mr. Whiskers in my arms. He is such a cuddle-bunny:) I woke up with a sore throat and a headache...
After my morning coffee, Martin and I went to Menards and the Nursery to get building material and plants. We built a new flowerbed and I needed some more plants.
Martin works on all kinds of projects around the house. Right now, he is building more shelves in the garage, so we get our bike stuff better organized.
We also got 4 or 5 weed-whackers from Rusty to use for THOR and Martin hauled them all over. It's kinda sick, but I am excited now, that I have my "own" whacker:)
But tell you what, our garage starts looking, like a gardening service (or bike shop), depending what corner you look at.

I am excited, because, I got four more Hostas, one Daisy and three white Coneflowers to plant.
I did that this afternoon. I will have to take some pictures....

The following is one of my prides: my pink hardy Hibiscus:


The blooms are as big as dinner plates!!

P.S.: The Tour is over and Contador won. I am happy for him. He is 24 years old and a new-commer. Hopefully they don't find any "dirt" on him. Their 's got to be some clean riders...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory