Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hot days of Summer

I caught myself today for the first time, not writing something on my blog but I think I have an excuse...I spent all day in bed:(
I didn't feel to hip yesterday. I had gotten up early to get my ride in and after that I was just hot and sluggish all day.
Martin worked on the roof, tearing off the wood of one of our chimneys and I helped to get tools and supplies up and down.
I also worked in the yard a bit and fertilized my plants but other than that I did ZERO, NADA, NICHTS.
This morning I woke up with a sore throat, a headache and just an over all BLAHHH feeling.
So I decided to rest up and stay in bed.
Thanks Martin for letting me do this. He went for a long rode ride this morning and did all kinds of stuffs. I was just OUT OF IT.
I didn't ride and I still don't fell much better. Hopefully another night of sleep will improve my health. I have to go to the dentist tomorrow.
Good thing is, that I have a rest week this week, so all I have is short and easy rides.
I am hoping for a break in this heat. I normally don't mind so much but these days it is getting to me.
I envie Mr. Whiskers. We got him a little pool and he likes to stand in there to cool himself off.
I have to post some pictures later. It is cute to watch him.....
Well, I hope you guys stay COOL!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory