Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

? ECAR NOSNAWS

Ok, Jeff figured out my little play with words in my previous post.

It is supposed to be: Swanson backwards.

Saturday will be, as many of you know the last race in the Psycowpath Race Series.
Well, so God will and this endless rain stops.......

Anyway, my play on words had a reason.
I wrote it backwards, because I rode Swanson today backwards.
Yes, the race will be run clockwise and I have to say it was a lot of fun to ride it.
It's amazing how a course that is so familiar changes so drastically by just going the other way.
I think it is a great idea and it will give us racers just enough challenge to keep the adrenaline flowing:)
My first lap was a little tentative but on my second lap, I was ready to rock and ROLL, but unfortunately a thunderstorm and
RAIN moved in, so that I couldn't finish my second lap.

Tell you what all the down hills turn into up hills and there are actually quite a few of those. Then there are a few steep up hills and normally winding up hills that go down now and it is a blast to ride those down but I almost missed my line today and endoed over the bike....
Those tight twisty turns don't widen up, just because you go the other way and a bit faster:)

I will be fun, twice the fun for me, since I will have to ride two laps.
All, I can say is BRING IT ON!!!!!

If only that darn rain would stop........................................

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger How do i get to my old stuff said...

did they cancel it yet? How much rain did Bellevue get last night?

10:03

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory