Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Bixby Project

I thought this needed some extra mentioning.
That 12hours race on Saturday was Martin and my first race that we did as a team:)
And I think, we did really well.
On my part, I messed up the food planning. I should have brought more food but as nice as the MTB family is, I got a banana there and a cookie here...
I also didn't bring the right cold weather clothes. I brought some, but they turned out to be unpractical, plus I had to learn, that my leg- and knee warmers have gotten too big over the summer (I will dedicate another post to that...)
But other then that, Martin and I had a good race going and had a great time.

And well, of course, Mr. Whiskers was part of it as well!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger How do i get to my old stuff said...

That is such a cute picture of the two of you!

12:53

 
Blogger VeloCC said...

Thank you! Anne took it. I like it too:) We had fun that day:)

23:09

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory