Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Due Diligence Report

You don't know what that is? Well, I didn't until I worked on this translation and now I know:)

Due Diligence is pretty much an investigation that one company does on another one before they go ahead to buy them...and they want to know EVERYTHING.

How many different taxes there are, how many different types of stock, assets, contracts, agreements, policies, arrangements, terms, regulations, commitment, liability, warranty, joint venture, franchise, alliance, ...
Claims, notices, citations, filings, audits, decrees, judgments, orders, writs, injunctions,...

Confused yet?

Well, that iswhy I was hiding for three days in front of this translation.
I got it done, but I had to work on it until 6 am this morning in order to get it off in time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory