Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, October 20, 2007

2007 MOUNTAIN BIKE RACE SERIES CHAMPIONSHIPS

Last night we had our 2nd ANNUAL BIKE BASH to celebrate the
2007 Mountain and Road Racing Season.

I didn't do much road racing but I did my fair share of MTB racing.

One Race Series a raced in was the
PSYCOWPATH NEBRASKA MTB SERIES
and last night they awarded the winners...


I won the Beginner Women's Class:


Congratulations to all my fellow racers out there to a great season.

Thanks to everybody who helped putting up all those wonderful races!

And THANKS to Marc for all his help with the training and coaching. You were a HUGE help!!

And finally I want to thank MARTIN:
I could have not done this without you! Your help, love and support means the world to me!!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Adrian Olivera said...

Congrats Christine-hope to see you at some of the 2008 mt bike races.

19:17

 
Blogger VeloCC said...

I will definitely be back at the MTB races in 2008!!!!

20:52

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory