Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Bike Maintenance or How Many Bikes are TOO Many

When you do this a lot (and it looks much drier than it really was), then you or someone really NICE!!!! has to clean your bike afterwards:

And while you are at it; the Roadie needed some cleaning as well....


And my Race Bike, the Intense had been neglected. Martin actually "just" cleaned the chain, because, I hate to do that and I did the rest (the same with the Cannondale)



If you look closely, you can see, my Cannondale and the Intense out for drying, plus Martins two bikes: his 29er Gary Fisher and his Road Bike...so, that makes how many bikes? I am not good at math but I know that there are more:) (Our Polo Bikes, my Blur, Martin's Stumpjumper,...)

I love all my bikes until it comes to cleaning time, than I think there are WAY too many chains to clean, pedals to scrub and frames to polish, but a well maintained bike is so grateful and it keeps them rolling for years to come....

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger LoupGarou said...

You can never have too many bikes. hehe You need one for every possible scenario out there. hehe Ahhh...the dreaded cleaning. I'm am planning on doing that this weekend and not looking forward to it. ;)

08:38

 
Blogger VeloCC said...

I have to give Martin a lot of credit for keeping our bikes in TOP shape!!!
But other than the cleaning part, I am with you, there is a bike for every occasion:)

08:47

 
Blogger Harp said...

Nothings better than al clean bike. I wish I was as good about cleaning my car as I am about cleaning my bike.

13:57

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory