Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Cross-training

Instead of biking did I go for a brisk walk today. For a good hour at a FAST pace.
Tell you what. That is a good work-out...

Other than that there isn't much going on. Still on the job-hunt...it's getting frustrating:(

Oh, and painting my room. So far the wood, like shelves and such. Being "artsy", I am using a darker primer and try to paint white over it to destress afterwards, so the primer comes out just a little bit...
I am not sure yet, if it is going to work out. I will post some pictures.

Hope you are having fun despite the fall-weather!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

I am sure that they will look fantastic, and I can't wait to see the finished product. Hope you're having a good day!

12:48

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory