Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Fallicious!!




What a gorgeous day we had today here in Nebraska. Little bit chilly in the morning, around 43F but SUUUUNNNYYY all day.




Martin, Mr. Whiskers and I did a Swanson-Patrol-Walk.
Martin marked some areas, where we want to put some re-routes in and we just checked on things. It was still a little wet this morning, but I am sure by tonight it was in EPIC condition:)

After a quick snack, I did a long overdue garden walk and took some pictures of my mums:



Then after a little break, I went for a bike ride. I had to do intervals and did them into the head wind. All was fine, only that I had problems with my calves. I might have come from doing weight exercises on Monday or the "raking" we did today at Swanson: We cleared the upper trail from glass clipping by pushing them off with our feet...
My poor calves got so tight and I can't stretch them out:(
But, I still got a good ride in.

5 Comments:

Blogger Martin said...

Bike blog has become the flower show?

05:32

 
Blogger Adrian Olivera said...

Geez..you must have tons of plants.

08:02

 
Blogger Marc Walter said...

cool colorful pics

12:17

 
Blogger VeloCC said...

I didn't even post all of them...
I have more pictures and more plants:)

19:35

 
Blogger Laura said...

Such beautiful fall pictures!

16:58

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory