Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, October 26, 2007

Home Improvement

I have this small room off the master bed room that I call my Library, because it has a build in book shelf and normally books in it:
For the longest time, did I want to give this room my personal touch and paint all that dark wood...

And so I did!!! No, I the wood is white and bright...

The doors are still in the "primer-stage" in the basement.

And this flower pot has the colors in it that I want to paint the walls with. A green tone. Something between sage and aqua. I still have to decide...

AND I have a desk as well:
Martin and I refinished this "expensive" piece:))
I had found it at the Goodwill store for $9 .

I will post more pics, one I have made more progress...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

So great that you have a "room of your own". I think having one is essential for the soul, and also for the health of one's relationship! It seems that you and I are both going crazy with the home-improvement projects these days! A benefit of being unemployed, I guess. I hope that you are having a good day today! Give Mr. Whiskers a scratch for me!

13:56

 
Blogger VeloCC said...

I am having a good day, thank you Laura:) We have beautiful fall weather and 72F. Bad for the home-improvement b/c I want to be outside... (the biggest problem is deciding on a color)
Gave the scratches to Mr. Whiskers and he is really happy now. Give some scratches back to your furry child.

14:54

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory