Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, October 1, 2007

A Sign Of Life....

Yes, I am still alive! I haven't been buried by my walnuts, nor haven't I fallen off mt bike, well I have, but not badly enough to not being able to write...
I just have been busy.
I started going to the gym twice a week with a friend of mine and that takes up some extra time. Martin and I have finally finished the garage. All the shelves are stocked and functional and it is cool to have a potting bench:) I had to try it out today and re-potted some of my snake plants.

Well, then there are my beloved walnuts. Today, I broke a record, by filling THREE wheelbarrows...and I planted more Mums, God I love these plants with all there gorgeous colors


And then, I have been working hard on my room/office/library. I had to clean it(=empty) out totally because I want to paint all the wood and the walls in there. While I was emptying, I did a lot of purging and sorting (and still do...).
I also have to go through my closet, because my weight-loss finally shoes up everywhere and I start to look funny in a lot of my stuff. I know that is a good thing, but not when you don't want to spent a lot of money on clothes....and I am still going "down", so I am literally buying a pair of jeans this week and in 2 weeks, they might not fit!?!?!?!

Oh, then there is the JOB-SEARCH...not very successful, but I have to keep looking!!!!
And I have been putting stuff on Ebay. Men, that takes a chunk of time out of your day, until you get all that stuff posted. I did that for the whole weekend. Hopefully, I will find some buyers. I need the $$

Oh, and I do bike in between all that, walk the dog, clean the house and what not...

So, that's why I was busy, but I promise to be better. I have two posts already in mind for my diet tips and I have some pictures to show you. Hopefully, did they turn out.

Well, I better go to sleep now. Morning is just around the corner and it is Mr. Whiskers preferred hunting time....

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger How do i get to my old stuff said...

you have been busy. my goodness!

15:34

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory