Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Tom is turning 60!!!

Tom, the guy in the middle of the picture is turning 60 tomorrow and we all went for a BIRTHDAY RIDE yesterday followed by food and cake..yummy!!!
We wanted to ride at Lake Manawa but the rain forced us to roll on pavement so we did 25miles and Tom did the pace making...most peeps couldn't hang with him and turned around earlier.

Take that young folks!!!!!

Tom comes out to all the races and most of the wonderful race pictures you see on my blog are shot by him.
He is also VERY active with THOR and we are all happy to have him on board:)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Christine, here are some of the titles I promised to send. I'm so sorry that it took so long for me to get them to you!

Meditation:
LOVINGKINDNESS: The Revolutionary Art Of Happiness by Sharon Salzburg

Turning The Mind Into An Ally
by Sakyong Mipham

General Buddhism:
The Wisdom Of No Escape
by Pema Chodron

Awakening The Buddha Within
by Lama Surya Das

All of these have really helped me a different stages of my life. I hope that at least one will resonate with you! :) Laura

14:18

 
Blogger VeloCC said...

Thank you so much Laura:)

15:19

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory