Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, November 30, 2007

End of Week One

Today is the last day of my first week at my new job.

The is going by so fast. I will have two more weeks of training in a class environment and then we get three more month "on the floor" to learn the the rest of trades of the job.

Yesterday, we a funny moment, when we talked about tornado shelters in the building.
The building was designed and planned by our headquarters in California, so the building is 100% EARTHQUAKE PROOF.....but let's not hope for a tornado...(lot's of glass and such)
But they have a plan for every scenario, so I am not too worried.

Other then that, I can say it is still all pretty new and I can't say much.
Next week, we will start with our specialized training and that should be interesting.

Well, I gotta go for right now, so I can get ready for work.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Good for you! You mentioned that you're hoping to be able to use your Law degree--what kind of company is it?

18:49

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory