Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, November 4, 2007

ERGON GP1 W -- TRANSALP TESTED!

TRANSALP TESTED these are. And they got a design award!


And they are GREEN

Transalp is a race that I have been dreaming about for a while. It crosses the European Alps from Germany to Italy and by doing that you ride e.g. 630km and 20,000 vertical meters.
ONE FINE DAY....


GP1 Women specific: My latest addition to will go on my Cannondale to race a few cross races.
You can race cyclo cross on a MTB, but you aren't to have bar ends on your bike, so here is the answer:


Thanks to Jeff and ERGON, I will have comfy hands while riding my hardtail in the future":)

And here is a little bit of ART:


Do you know that logo?

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Kerkove said...

Now that is the color green you need to paint your walls. Ergon green.

15:04

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These grips really work. Well wicked! Once you have tried them you won't go back to ordinary grips!

15:19

 
Blogger VeloCC said...

Ergon green walls...I will think about that:)

20:26

 
Blogger Harp said...

Enjoy the comfy ride. I'm waiting till next season to get another set for my bike to replace the e-1's that I got now. I hope I can get them in the green. They look much cooler.

08:07

 
Blogger VeloCC said...

They definitely make a statement!
And GREEN is my favorite color:)

08:16

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory