Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Modern Art or How to Choose a Paint Color


Do you like this modern art??

It's up on my wall right now....

But only temporarily to help me decide on a paint color for my room.

I knew I wanted green. But what kind of green? There are soooo many out there, so picked four different ones to see how they would look on the wall.
narrowed them down pretty quickly to these two:



The other ones where either too yellow or too bright.
Then I sat there for a while and looked at them......
I got all item together that I have that I really like the colors. Mainly pottery pieces and then there is also my desk that is already painted and finally my decision was made:

KIWI KISSED it is:) That is at least the name of the paint color. I am excited. We went and bought it and tomorrow, I will paint the room. Then, once it is dry, I can start putting it together and make it my own:)


Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger VeloCC said...

It looks better in real!

16:41

 
Blogger Laura said...

I really like this color! Also, what a fantastic Christmas surprise! I'm sure that you will have a wonderful time. When was the last time you went home for a visit?

13:43

 
Blogger VeloCC said...

I was home in March for my Mom's birthday. Doesn't seem like that long but, with my parents getting old, I take every chance I get to see them...

13:58

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory