Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, November 5, 2007

My room is getting greener...

The building inspector came by and tested my new desk for its stability...


Not bad for a $9 Goodwill find and some "sweat equity" from Martin and myself:)



Walls and shelves are painted and the room is move in ready... yeah!!
I even got out my old office chair. Not a good color match, but a status symbol, because it is made by IKEA Sweden:)

Now I have to find some storage for office supplies and such and get my books back on the shelves and I am back in business.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Nancy Brown said...

The room color is wonderful!! My favorite. And the table, what a fantastic job you did on that. Have a wonderful time in Germany with your folks. What is the name of the town? I have a good friend from Germany.

12:19

 
Blogger VeloCC said...

The closest bigger town is Stuttgart.
Thank you Nancy:)

17:03

 
Blogger Laura said...

That is one cute inspector!

17:44

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory