Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, December 17, 2007

Getting through the Moguls


Not that you can tell, but that is me:)
It's me getting through a field of moguls at Winter Park, CO. SO MUCH FUN!!!! Really:)
But, you have to work for it and you have to concentrate and make sure you do everything right.

That's how I feel at work right now.

Yesterday was my first day in my new department. Yes I passed my test on Friday:)
and I had to ski hard, but it was a lot of fun.

I only wish, it would burn as many calories as skiing....
But today, I pack my gym stuff and try out our gym at work:)


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Kerkove said...

One of the biggest snow packs in years s going on now out here in the CO high country.

;-)

10:26

 
Blogger VeloCC said...

Nice, I am working to have some ski-money for later this season, so let it snow, let it snow, let it snow:))

17:53

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory