Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Xmas-Pooh

One of my favorite things to do (NOT) : folding laundry
Today, I had Santa's little helper's (NOT). All he does is fuzzing the stuff, in his words, adding extra insulation to my sweaters.

I was glad, when his girl friend Daisy came over to play. They kept busy playing and I could do my chores.



Later today Martin and, wrote our Christmas cards and listened to some Xmas music and the spirit of Christmas came over us and Mr. Whiskers:

And to keep things fair....I promised Mr W to blog this picture as well.

Now it is up to you to decide, who looks cuter with the antlers:))

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger BigWheelRider said...

It's a tie...

00:03

 
Blogger VeloCC said...

:-D

17:04

 
Blogger Harp said...

Have a good christmas

18:04

 
Blogger Mrs. G. said...

Thanks for coming by and leaving such a nice comment. If my new year's dreams come true and I end up in your lovely country, I will come by and say hello...and then stuff Mr. Whiskers into my purse and take him home. He's that dang cute.

18:23

 
Blogger Laura said...

Happy New Year, Christine!

20:57

 
Blogger VeloCC said...

Thanks guys!!

mrs.g you would have to bring a big purse and fight me, to get Mr. Whiskers home with you, but you can always come visit:)

06:51

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory