Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Happy Birthday!!

Yes, it's my birthday today. How old?

I am not telling...

How old do you think?




Did I confuse you enough?

Anyhow, I am having a very nice day. I got nice flowers and many wonderful wishes.
I talked to my family back home in Germany and they celebrated my birthday there and my older brother was so sweet to tell me how excited he was, when he got the news, that I "joined" the family:)

A good day. I don't feel older (yet).

NEW YEAR, I am READY !!!!!

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger nicol said...

Hi Christine,

Happy belated birthday!

Nicol

11:46

 
Blogger How do i get to my old stuff said...

Happy Birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
Happyyyyy Birththththdaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
dear Christiiiiiiiiiiinnnneee.
Happy Birthday to you.

:D

Hope it was a good one!

13:24

 
Blogger Mrs. G. said...

Happy, happy birthday. Great picture. You're a baby, so forgeddaboutit.

15:24

 
Blogger Marc Walter said...

yappah B yad

Get it?

16:21

 
Blogger VeloCC said...

on! I t'ond teg ti......:)

Thanks everybody!!!

18:14

 
Blogger Cornbread said...

Happy Belated Christine!

07:58

 
Blogger Adrian Olivera said...

Happy Belated B-day!

16:51

 
Blogger Laura said...

Happy birthday!! (I know, a little late!) I hope this new year is truly wonderful for you!! I am about to turn 38 in just a couple of weeks, myself! We are getting BETTER, not older! XO, Laura

13:34

 
Blogger tornado said...

Happy Birthday, ok I am very late with this but better late than never.

Tom

11:07

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory