Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, February 25, 2008

I heard the word SPRING!?!

Someone was using this strange word SPRING
and I wasn't so sure about its meaning...
When reading up on it, a faint memory came back to me. And I remembered all kinds of neat things connecting with spring.

I like the fresh green, warmer weather and I go and look everyday for the first of my, oh maybe 300 bulbs to poke their little green tips out.
And this year, I will mark my first year of commuting to work!!!

What are you favorites??

I normally post only pictures of my own yard but these are too beautiful to not share. My hubby is still with his sister in Florida and send me some flowers.The plant in the background is a poinsettia, that we gave her for Christmas two years ago. She planted it on her patio and it started blooming again. If that isn't amazing then what.
I take it as a positive sign. Marla is fighting breast cancer right now and she needs this positive energy/Gods presents.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. G. said...

I am all about positive signs. Beautiful.

12:13

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory