Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, February 7, 2008

One C CC doesn't like


It's the C in the word CANCER

My sister-in-law just found out that she has breast cancer.

The doctors found a lump in her breast and already ran some tests on that...

Today, she is going in the find out what kind of treatment/procedures she will be facing.

She lives in Florida, so I can't be with her, at least not physically, but she has been on my mind and in my prayers all week since I found out.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. G. said...

Like so many other women, she is in my thoughts. Sending out good energy.

10:52

 
Blogger VeloCC said...

Thank you:)

21:42

 
Blogger How do i get to my old stuff said...

So sorry to hear that, velocc. I'll keep her in my thoughts.

14:22

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory