Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, March 13, 2008

It is official!

We made the decision and poor Pepper will be stuck with us and Mr. Whiskers!!!

After buying two Jack Russell Terrier puppies and had them turn out to be half way normal dogs:)
I decided, I owe it to one of those pound dogs to have a better life and who knows my dogs and Martin and myself, knows, that Ms Pepper pretty much won the Jackpot....

I don't know how it is in your neck of the woods, but we have truly the first signs of spring....YEAH!!!!
The Robins are back. Some of my bulbs are poking out. You can go outside without getting your limbs frozen of, .....

Ahhhhh, it feels great, or should I say, LOOKS great, because, I have to spend most of my time inside working....BUT tomorrow is Friday=Freeday and I will enjoy the weather (I am ignoring the weather forecast that calls for rain and possible snow.....)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger capn cowbell said...

We still have a foot and a half of snow on the ground and are expecting up to 6 inches tonight. Can't wait for spring to show up.

19:35

 
Blogger VeloCC said...

It's been a crazy winter and what are you doing up there in the first place...:) HOW ARE YOU?????? I am going to start commuting to work here shortly. I started working for PayPal and I am loving it:)

10:22

 
Blogger BigWheelRider said...

RESCUE DOGS ROCK!!!

15:15

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory