Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, March 6, 2008

A sign of life!

I have been busy and deprived of my beloved laptop (not the fuzzy one) , so my urge so sit on a desk in front of a computer after a 10 hour shift at work is naturally slim.
With my laptop back. I can snuggle up on the couch and the fuzzy laptop in my lap and catch up.

Life is good. Well for the most part. It is still COLD. But some of the migrating birds are coming back and I am having hope that Spring is just a matter of a few days....

My sister in law got through her cancer surgery OK. They caught it in T1 NO. But she still has to got through chemo and radiation.

My job is going great. It just takes a lot of time and I am still working on getting my private life back in balance to get all the things done that I want to do. Any good tips????

Well, I gotta run for now. But I promise to be better and write more

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory