Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, March 17, 2008

Spring Cleaning Part I

Well, like I said we have the first signs of spring here in Nebraska.

The snow is melting, the Robins are back and we started our Spring-Deep-Cleaning.

Martin had it all planned out, so we started with the guest bed room and bath room and took every thing out of it and could be moved.
Martin cleaned, I sorted and purged and then we put the rest back.
Sounds easy, only that while I was renovating my room, I put a lot of stuff in the guest bed room and now it is piled back n my room....will I ever get it sorted out????

The guest bath room has the biggest closet space, and we (I) put everything in there that needed to be out of sight.
Well, Saturday, it was all sitting in the hall way: IN SIGHT

BUT, I did go through all of it and we through a lot of it away and have now a clean bath room

Saturday we did the same to the master bath and it is so nice to have everything organized in there.

Only leaves us, we 2/3 of the house....piece of cake.....

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger How do i get to my old stuff said...

That's way too ambitious. How do have time to go ride your bike if you're stuck in the house cleaning? :)

12:57

 
Blogger VeloCC said...

time: little. ENERGY: very little...

10:50

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory