Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, March 31, 2008

Swanson is ridable or first DIRT felt GREAT

Martin, Mr. Whiskers and I went out to ride Swanson on Saturday.

HOW MUCH FUN that was to get some dirt on my tires:)

I have to admit, I am not in the best shape yet, but it was good to see that my technical skills are still there.

Mr. Whiskers had fun as always running with us. Pepper was not allowed to come out with us, since she got spayed last Monday and still has her stitches in. But I am hoping in the futur to be able to take both of them riding.

I like the new reroutes. They are still pretty rough and need some breaking in but they will be nice, once the season will move on.

This morning we are having thunderstorms and rain. Good weather to go back to work....

Wishing you all a great week and wish you some nice dirt underneath your tires!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Groover said...

Nice one. I wish you many great rides to come. Don't worry about your form. It will come back quickly.

P.S. Where about in Germany are you from?

15:55

 
Blogger VeloCC said...

I was born in Fuerstenfeldbruck, just outside of Munich. But I lived most of my life in the greater area of Stuttgart. Where are you from?

06:22

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory