Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, April 28, 2008

Just another Sunday

A lot of people got bummed out because the second race of the Heartland Series in KS/MO got canceled because of too much rain.

Good for me, did I NOT plan on racing but rather working that day....

Since we had nice weather, only a bit chilly, I decided to get my road bike out and ride to work and back.
I shaved off a few more minutes of my ride, well quite a few. But I literally have to estimate the wind into my calculation, on how long it takes me to get there.

I have a 10 mile ride and on the way back, with a tail wind I made it in 38 min, but the other day on my MTB, with a horrible head wind, it took me over an hour:(

Well, this morning I will drive to work, but my goal is to start commuting more often and then finally park my car for good!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Manager Mom said...

I can't WAIT to get rid of my car again... we live in the 'burbs now, with the kids a minivan has been deemed necessary. but when those little buggers go to college we're moving back into NYC, baby! And the Minivan goes for scrap!

06:42

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory