Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Bicycle Commuter Challenge

Almost forgot to mention.

I signed up for the Bicycle Commuter Challenge 2008
I did it through my company and we are keeping track of all the miles ridden amongst us in the coming months.

I am excited.

It is a 10 mile trip one way, so I should be able to log some good miles in for the team PayPal.
This is the third time Omaha does this kind of challenge, but this is the first year that I am actually able to participate.

They have a good link to Bike Commuting 101

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

I think it's SO GREAT that you're doing this! Yay for "Bergziege on the go!"

14:22

 
Blogger VeloCC said...

Thank you. It is a challenge to get into it, but it is actually a BIG safing on gas:)

16:33

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory