Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


Is this finally spring now?

Last night the temperatures dropped in the 30ies again but we are having a gorgeous day today and I am NOT working:)

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there!! What a great day to be celebrated.

You are probably wondering what am up to these days and I am doing the same...

My average work-week had between 50 and 60 hours and I had to realize that there isn't much time left for other things when you work that much.
So I decided to cut back on the overtime and get some of my life back.

Last weekend was the Swanson race. I wasn't in shape to race, but I went to support Martin



He is having a great season and if he would have kept the "rubber-side" down during the race, he would have made second. The crash cost him that position, but he still ended up 4th.
Well done!!!



Pepper has become a part of our family. While cleaning, I found this cowboy-costume and she had to try it on.


Mr.Whiskers wanted in on the fun as well...

No animals were harmed while taking these pictures (maybe their egos)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory