Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Gas prices

I know that everybody is complaining about the gas prices here and I know it does hurt to fill up the car, but I talked to my Mom about the the prices in Germany.
I found this web site
Gas prices in Germany

And a 1 US gallon = 3.78541178 liter

So....
1 liter of German gas is 1,542 €. So 1 US gallon would be 1,542 € x 3.78541178=5.8371€

So far, not so scary yet, now we have to to the conversion into $, comes out

at a gallon for $9.0580.

That is the price everybody pays over "there" every day. And yes they don't like it, but they come up with ideas to conserve energy.

For example drive a Smart Car It gets 40/45 mpg. And it is cute.




There is always the old and trusted bike



What are you doing??

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory