Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Futur VeloCC JD

Some people already know but it is about time to spill the beans.

I am going back to school. I found out that my employer, pays a good chunk of my tuition and I decided that I want to go back to Law School.
I found an online program, Concord Law School which allows me to work full time and go to school.
It is a four year program and I want to go for the Juris Doctorate Degree Program. (JD)

After that I could sit for the Bar, but that is loooong ways down the road.

Anywho, that is my plan. Pretty crazy, but I can't get it out of my head and I have to give it a try.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy Brown said...

Wow!!!! That is very ambitious of you, but great news!!!I just know you are up for the challenge!!!

08:26

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory