Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, August 3, 2008

It is HOOOT


We broke the heat record for this summer and the 100 degrees....yak.

I got up early to walk to dogs, but even at 9 am the heat index was over 90.

Dodger, our 11 year old newest addition doesn't like the heat and probably the humidity either.

Well, who does, but he moves definitely slower since it got hotter.
We haven't officially adopted him but we want do, so we are hoping that he doesn't have any major medical problems...

For now, we are going to bed. Mornings come early for me now. I got a new shift and start working at 7am. That is early but I get off at 5.30 pm and that will give me time in the evenings to do stuff.

Have I mentioned that I am planning on going back to school?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Groover said...

I do like the heat. Send some degrees over. We take it gladly. It's so cold here.

04:59

 
Blogger Nancy Brown said...

Love the pictures of the dogs. Where, when and what are my questions concerning school. Let us know. Keep the post coming.

14:38

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory