Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, November 9, 2008

The kids had a sleep-over or how to be a foster mom


This is Natalie, Pepper's sister

She is still looking for a good home....

She is a little shy and needs a gentle hand
and someone with a big heart


I wish, we could keep her but we have already three fuzzy ones.
SO, maybe you have a place in your home and in your heart.
You can email me to get more info:)

Isn't it amazing how much Pepper and Natalie look alike.
(Natalie is the one on the left)



And below are a few pieces that I made. A friend at work got me into beading and I started to design and make my own necklaces and bracelets.

You Like?




Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Nancy Brown said...

I like the art very much!!!! They are gorgeous!!!! Good work, girl!

11:15

 
Blogger Urs said...

A posting Bergziege is alive!!!

18:27

 
Blogger BigWheelRider said...

Natalie is the suh-weetest girl on the face of the earth...she is just a littly shy of men, but a patient loving heart could easily open her up with a little bit of work.

11:22

 
Blogger VeloCC said...

That's right. She is like to cuddle and is the perfect pocket size doggy!

09:54

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory