Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, November 23, 2008

This Year - Last Year


This is my brother Stephan. I took this picture last November while visiting my family in Germany. I can't believe that it has been a year already...
I haven't made it to Germany this year due to the high gas/flight prices, but I am hoping to go there sometime soon.

My brother in the meantime is working in Africa. If you look on the world map on the left side on my blog and look where folks are logging in from, you can see, where he is at:)
He is south of the equator, so he is heading into Summer...lucky him.

We are getting ready for winter. The leaves are raked and all my beloved (NOT) walnuts are gone. I still have about 100 bulbs to plant. I have the same amount planted. I hope we will have enough mild weather, so I can get them in over the next few weeks.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Schwarze Hand said...

Wow! I'm in the internet.

Greetings from Congo!!!!

08:07

 
Blogger BigWheelRider said...

Hey guess what has two thumbs and just found out has orders to Germany?

THIS GUY!!!

I will need a crash course in German...just FYI.

10:37

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory