Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, February 9, 2007

Deutschland

or Germany as you know it. This is picture Martin took in late November in Bernkastel-Kues, Germany. It was a rainy day but what you see on the windows on the right are flowers still in bloom.
Well, I put a German picture on the blog today, because there might be a chance that I am going to Germany in March:)) Don't want to give away too may details but I wouldn't have to pay for the flight...
Went for a long ride on the Keystone today. Still too afraid to take my new road bike out in this weather. I know my Blur well enough to ride over smaller icy patches. I am amazed how well they keep the Keystone trail maintained. Yes it is cold out there, but you don't have to watch for anybody. I met one runner. That was it.
I worked out every day this week and I can feel it. I am sore...but I also feel a bit thinner, well, I am, the scale tells me the same. Great feeling. There is hope after all.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger How do i get to my old stuff said...

yay! one week atta time. :) maybe someday I'll get to see germany. what a different kind of place. How old are those buildings in the pic?

23:52

 
Blogger VeloCC said...

These buildings are probably 700-900 years old. Built in a typical style around a church or a market place, where the streets sometimes are too narrow for traffic. Those areas are closed of for traffic( and are favorite shopping areas).
That Germany trip just came up and might be THE job opportunity for me!!

09:41

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory